Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sources

I am going to begin posting more information on my blog intended to be informational and factual about Korea.  Every time I state a fact, I am not going to line source it.  My blog is not a scholarly journal.  If you are gathering research online and found my blog, note that I am just one man and capable of mistakes.  I will do everything I can to be accurate and honest, but there is nobody double checking or proofing what I type.

If I obtained the information or facts from another website, I will be happy to link it.  Other than that, I will be referencing my personal library of travel or culture books that I have accumulated in the last two years since coming to Korea.

This is what I have and frequently reference:

Bartlett, R., Robinson, M., Whyte, R.; 2007. Lonely Planet Korea
Constantine, P.; 2004. Making Out in Korean
De Mente, B.L.; 2008. Etiquette Guide to Korea
Hoare, J.; 2005. Culture Smart! Korea
Le Bas, T.; 2008. Insight Guides South Korea
Lee, C.H.J.; 2008. Frommer's South Korea
Vegdahl, S., Hur, B.S.; 2005. Culture Shock! Korea
Yoo, M.J., Lee, J.H.; 2008. 100 Cultural Symbols of Korea
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In addition to the breitling replica uk enjoy a few other distinctive enjoy patterns with the designer watches ended up your hublot replica uk Chronograph, your Diablo enjoy, your Tonneau enjoy, your Bagnoire enjoy plus the cartier replica attribute a number of qualities more than which in turn design and style you would like. Each of our replica watches uk Chronograph To locate enjoy capabilities sapphire ravenscroft, Switzerland quartz activity along with 18k platinum along with material and also staying water-repellant. Each of our imitation dior outlet go with these capabilities.

Unknown said...

Have you been familiar with the cheap replica handbags? At present displayed fake Duplicate Wrist watches come in your most beautiful and glamorous best replica hublot watches suppliers on-line within most competitive price costs. Additionally, best replica swiss valjoux 7750 watches not merely minimize your despair but also increase your self-confidence on the spot. Therefore if you are looking for cheap mbt shoes, please feel free to contact with online replica watches shop. It is going to undoubtedly provide you with the best replica watches in style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...