Sunday, January 2, 2011

Americans Looking For Smaller Homes

The US economy still blows.  People are poor and they are starting to think that their giant homes might be why they are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and hate their lives.  I live in a tiny space.  I wish I had more windows, but other than that I am perfectly content and don't need all that unnecessary space.

The average home size built last year shrunk for the first time in decades.


The man's name is Jay Shafer.  Here is more info about his tiny homes.


There are tiny spaces... and then there is a small space that can do a lot.  Nothing I have seen so far beats the man in Hong Kong that converted an apartment space into a 24 room transforming home.  It is only 330 square feet.  It's gorgeous and I want it.


1 comment:

Brian said...

Good, it's about time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...