Thursday, January 27, 2011

KPOP Korral - [Seo In Guk] - Take


I am unable to find much information available about this guy, Seo In Guk (서인국).  I was just skipping around on Youtube and came across this music video of his.  It appears to just be a long commercial for a new cell phone in Korea.  But I actually enjoyed the song and the video and thought the modernization was clever with the use of cell phones, F1 racing, and coffee shops.  The video is a remake of the 1984 song "Take on Me" by the Norwegian pop band A-ha.  Yes, the original was about a girl getting sucked into her sketch book, and while in the remake a girl is looking at sketches on her phone is a little strange, I'm still into it.

Here is his remake, Take (테이크):


Here is the original:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You just reminded me about how much I love that song (in English, but it was fun to hear a remake)....and the cell phone advertising wasn't nearly as irritating in this video as it has been in others :-)

Unknown said...

great post thanks for sharing.

Cheap SEO Packages

Unknown said...

I also found your posts very interesting.What Is Apple Pay? In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...