Thursday, October 7, 2010

KPOP Korral - [T-ara] Crazy Because of You


The name of this girl group is T-ara (티아라).  The group's membership has been fluctuating it seems on a near monthly basis.  Sometimes I see videos with only five of them, sometimes there is seven.  The picture above is only showing me six, but wikipedia is telling me that there are seven.  It doesn't really matter I guess... they all do the same thing.

The group was formed by Mnet Media in 2009 and has had several number one hits.  They released this song, Crazy About You (너 때문에 미쳐) earlier this year and it was extremely popular.

I like the song.  The dance is good.  I like this group.  However, this music video is a disaster.  The numerous camera zooms and cut shots give it a hectic feel and I honestly feel like my eyeballs are going to explode while watching it.  If the camera just was not so erratic, this would have been a good video.


The live performance is fun.  I think they look great.  Much better than their music video.


T-ara first caught my attention with this performance of Bo Peep.  I laughed my ass off the first time I saw this because I thought it was so absurd... but now I really like it and wish more kpop groups would put on snowman outfits... you, know... it's a fantasy I suppose...

.

1 comment:

taylornevaeh68 said...

A bag or loaded lunch box, so it's ready when you are! Dried clean fruit contains many of the same nutritional value that tend seen in real clean fruit and is, therefore, a much more healthy choice than some of the other snack food goods are available. Casein Protein Powder This is a special way of necessary protein powdered that gradually releases a steady flow of meats to the operating muscle tissue. It's excellent to have during the day between foods, along with some fruits or a sandwich..

http://musclebuild-site.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...